Re: using Webex from Stretch

Hi,

I recently had a sound problem with a web page and was instructed to do the following to enable it for a specific web site. Note, this is not exactly intuitive.

1.  Go to the web site in your browser;
2. In my Firefox, just to the left of the address bar are some icons, click the "info" (lower case 'i' in a circle); 3. The first item listed is "Connection", use the arrow (>) to the right to open "Site Security";
4.  At the bottom there is a "More Information" link, click it;
5.  In the "Page Info" window that opens, click the "Permissions" tab;
6.  Scroll down to find lines for "Camera" and "Microphone";
7.  Unselect the "Use Default" and click the radio button for "Allow".

I'm running Firefox Quantum 68.7.0esr, but I believe the above should work for any recent Firefox build.

Bob