Re: Small Open Source Digital Classroom

I definitely recommend Jitsi Meet: there is nothing to install on both sides, and many companies/people already provide free servers you can use for any purpose without registration, for example:
- https://meet.jit.si
- https://suricate.tv (french server/company)

I know teachers that are using it these days with many students (30+) and it works (at least with webcam / and mic switched off for students. You can easily share your entire screen or just a window.

If you need more free servers, I can provide a few others (french only).

Yvan