installing a bootable Debian without grup touching other drives in PC

hallo,

after trying to install a dual boot system grub destroyed two times my bootdisk. I have a lmdb-4 on a bootable usb-stick. The Live version runs just fine on my PC. My goal is to have a drive which will boot Debian when I select it in the win-boot-menue. What have I todo to prevent grub from touching any other drive and just install on the drive reserved for Debian? I am not experience with Linux, please help.

Kind regards