kmail not reading imap folders

Hi, all,

I have an email account (through pangia.biz).  When I try to set it up as an IMAP account using kmail, all of the folders show, but the emails only show in a couple of them.  In particular, the emails in the inbox do not show up.  After some google searching, I've tried restarting akonadi, and also tried turning on server-side subscriptions, but nothing seems to work.  When I access using a web browser, everything works fine.  Any ideas what else I can try to get it working?

-Chris