Re: HTML mail + PDF attachments (with șurubelniță)

On 2020-03-28, <tomas@tuxteam.de> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

>> > This betrays a little your French background :-)

>> Yes, you're right, that's it.

> Lest it be interpreted the wrong way: I'll venture to describe
> my relation to France and its culture as a kind of love afair.

Not at all; I'm an expatriate who's lost some of his Anglophonic
reflexes after many years here in France. What's gone in one ear has
pushed some stuff out the other.

;-)

> I'm still trying to wrap my limited brains around that wonderful
> language: often, I fail miserably, but I still enjoy it.

Well, I've arrived at "Le Temps retrouvé" and plan next to read
something from Balzac (never read anything of his). Somebody suggested a
good entry point to me once some time ago, but I've forgotten what book
of his it was.

--
"When we encounter computer output that looks like what we produce by thinking,
we are liable to credit the computer with thought... By that rule of inference,