Re: HTML mail + PDF attachments (with șurubelniță)

Curt wrote:

> Reco meant Roumanian (a Latin language). Or does everybody
> already know that?

Yes, Romanian or Rumanian is Latin, but here in the context Latin is
ambiguous.

Romanian is Latin, because it belongs to the Latin family of languages like
Italian. (well both of them descend from the Latin that was spoken
whereever it was spoken in the Roman times although the Latin that we read
in the Roman books was not spoken on the street).

In the computer context we use Latin to denote the Latin alphabeth and it's
variations in contrast to non-Latin alphabeth (Cyrillic, Hebrew, Chinese
etc). This I call the Babylon of IT. Thanks God someone came up with UTF
and Unicode ... but the damage was already done.