Re: HTML mail + PDF attachments (with șurubelniță)

On Sat, 28 Mar 2020 11:03:54 +0100
<tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 09:38:09AM -0000, Curt wrote:
> > On 2020-03-28, <tomas@tuxteam.de> <tomas@tuxteam.de> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > This betrays a little your French background :-)
> >
> > Yes, you're right, that's it.
>
> Lest it be interpreted the wrong way: I'll venture to describe
> my relation to France and its culture as a kind of love afair.
>
> I'm still trying to wrap my limited brains around that wonderful
> language: often, I fail miserably, but I still enjoy it.

About fifty years ago, I could actually sort of hack my way through
Spanish and French, at a present tense, 'plume de ma tante' level. I
studied French for five years and Spanish for two, and I swear I ended
up knowing more Spanish than French, despite being taught Spanish by a
bearded Australian who looked a lot like Roger Whittaker. I still
remember the odd few words...

--
Joe