Re: question

On Thu 26 Mar 2020 at 15:01:44 (+0200), Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> On Jo, 26 mar 20, 13:20:49, l0f4r0@tuta.io wrote:
> > The pro is that your wife will be able to make sure the email has been
> > sent correctly (not dropped by your wife's email provider for
> > example).
>
> Unless the provider is Gmail...

I'm a belt-and-braces person, so my MO with mutt is:
1 a copy is placed in the SentMail folder on the sending machine,
  backed up and archived as normal;
2 a Bcc is sent to an account at my email provider, which serves
  as an off-machine backup in case of disaster while travelling
  like loss of, or damage to, my laptop;
3 a Bcc to a free account, which serves as proof of sending,
  unlike 1 and 2.

I didn't understand why the OP wanted sent emails to be copied into
their Inbox, which just seems to create more work.

Cheers,
David.