Re: Buster without systemd?

On 2020-03-25 at 07:02, deloptes wrote:

> And BTW I can not find anything like networkd
>
> $ apt-cache search systemd | grep network
> networkd-dispatcher - Dispatcher service for systemd-networkd connection
> status changes

$ apt-file search system$ apt-file search systemd | grep networkd$
systemd: /lib/systemd/systemd-networkd

> or resolved
>
> $ apt-cache search systemd | grep resolv
> openvpn-systemd-resolved - integrates OpenVPN with systemd-resolved
> resolvconf-admin - setuid helper program for setting up the local DNS
> libnss-mymachines - nss module to resolve hostnames for local container
> instances
> libnss-resolve - nss module to resolve names via systemd-resolved

$ apt-file search systemd | grep resolved$
openvpn-systemd-resolved: /etc/openvpn/update-systemd-resolved
systemd: /lib/systemd/systemd-resolved

Both are in the main systemd package - so anyone who has systemd
installed (via Debian) at all, has them installed.

--
   The Wanderer