Re: Buster without systemd?

deloptes <deloptes@gmail.com> writes:

> Kamil Jońca wrote:
>
>> But always try :) systemd-resolved also.
>>
>> I lost a lot of time struggling with systemd-resoved  (I wasn't aware of
>> its existence), guessing why my dnsmasq stopped working properly.
>>
>> I simply like unix approach ("do one thing") and systemd is against it.
>
> I think you just did not want to read the documentation before trying it.
As I said: I did not know that systemd-resolved install with some
upgrade, and then takes my dns resolving. When I realised existence of
it, I turned it off immediately.
And my task:

How can I configure resolved to do something like:
eth - interface
tun1 - interface to vpn1 with  domains a, b, c
tun2 - interface to vpn2 with domains d, e

I want to resolve domains a,b,c with dns server in vpn1 and domains d,e
with server in vpn2.

Can I do it with resolved?

KJ

--