Re: Debian 10 Installation Question

Hello,

I also can recommend for you that, better if you reinstall your system from zero. The installer is very easy. If you'll confuse in the questions, it can be a good idea if you posting the question and the people will support you from here.

Ciao, Imre

On 2020. 03. 22. 18:58, "Brian" <ad44@cityscape.co.uk> wrote:

    On Sun 22 Mar 2020 at 11:08:53 -0500, Jakub Kuzmicki wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I recently installed Debian 10 on my Dell XPS 15 7590. I was able to get
    > > through majority of the installation up until the network mirroring
    > > portion. I skipped that part since I wasn't able to find a recognizable
    > > mirror to use. So now, when I turn on my computer and boot Debian, I am
    > > sent to the terminal. I read somewhere that I can set up the network mirror
    > > through this terminal.
    >
    > My question is, what can I do to fix this issue? Am I not able to boot
    > Debian because network mirroring is not set up? I would probably need
    > instructions on exactly what to type to get this done if thats the case.

    First follow Henning Follman's advice. Installing again will be good
    practice for you. At the network mirroring portion look for

      deb.debian.org

    This is best for you as a mirror.

    --
    Brian.