Debian 10 Installation Question

Hello,

I recently installed Debian 10 on my Dell XPS 15 7590. I was able to get through majority of the installation up until the network mirroring portion. I skipped that part since I wasn't able to find a recognizable mirror to use. So now, when I turn on my computer and boot Debian, I am sent to the terminal. I read somewhere that I can set up the network mirror through this terminal.
My question is, what can I do to fix this issue? Am I not able to boot Debian because network mirroring is not set up? I would probably need instructions on exactly what to type to get this done if thats the case.

--
Jakub Kuzmicki