Re: HPLIP - upgrade to 3.20.0 and can no longer print.

On Wed, 04 Mar 2020 09:03:04 -0500
The Wanderer <wanderer@fastmail.fm> wrote:

Hello The,

>I wonder whether this might therefore be the result of a change in cups,
>rather than in hplip.

Thanks for the pointer.  Frankly, I have no idea what the change in CUPS
means.  That is, what are the implications WRT to hplip?

Should I be removing hplip, for example?

If yes, that would be a pity, since hplip has some features I find
useful, though not essential.  I can, for example, simply walk to the
printer to find out about ink levels, but it's nice to be able to do
that job without moving from the desk.

--
 Regards  _
You're only 29 got a lot to learn