Re: HPLIP - upgrade to 3.20.0 and can no longer print.

Quoting Brad Rogers (2020-03-04 15:20:00)
> On Wed, 04 Mar 2020 15:00:39 +0100
> Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk> wrote:
> >Please mention when you use testing/unstable.
> I'm on testing, and there are no reports at Debian's hplip page.  Nor
> can I find reports at the HP hplip support site.

Thanks for clarifying.  Yes, the two bugs filed today relates only to
unstable, and your explicitly omitting details about suppressed
recommended packages must mean that you have none of that.

This seems an excellent case of an issue that needs reporting.

Please do file this as a bug in Debian.

Thanks for bringing it up here first.

 - Jonas