Re: SLiM vs SDDM for KDE (was XFCE doesn't start)

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020 at 09:14:29PM -0500, Kenneth Parker wrote:
> Anyway, before I burn "SDDM Bridges", is there anyway to configure it to
> refer to Username, instead of "GIven Name"?
Although marked as "never mind", a hint for anyone having a similar
problem but wants to keep SDDM can be helpfull.

SDDM is themable. Perhaps one of "sddm-theme-elarun", "*-maldives", or
"*-maya" satisfies your needs better (screenshots can be found using
https://github.com/sddm/sddm/tree/develop/data/themes) or is a basis
for your own theme.

U.B.