Re: *nix

Charlie Gibbs wrote:

> Not withdrawn, no.  But newer software tends to neglect the keyboard
> in favour of pointy-clicky stuff.  Note that I'm not just talking
> about Linux, which really isn't that bad.  On other OSes, however,
> the situation is much worse.

The smartphone generation do not know how to write anyway :) (generalization
I know) but the situation is scary.

I also think that before may be things were overcomplicated and now are
oversimplified.

However I stick to Trinity Desktop - it is sometimes complicated, but stable
and gives you the option to control much more.

regards