Re: usb Confusion

On Ma, 11 feb 20, 09:47:50, Jude DaShiell wrote:
> That sounds like a Micro usb port.  If you have a connector like that
> try inserting it very gently.  If it doesn't go in easily, flip the
> cable and try the other side.

The regular Micro-B connector supports only USB 2.0. The USB 3.0 Micro-B
connector is almost twice as long.

Considering this is an external SSD drive it's much more likely a Type-C
connector.

As a side-note, when buying new stuff I would recommend staying away
from Type-B connectors and even Type-A if possible.

Kind regards,
Andrei