Re: Ethernet trouble

On 1/29/20 8:14 AM, Curt wrote:

> You haven't been using a screwdriver lately by any chance?

Yes. I put a couple PCI cards back in. But the E'net ports had the same
names when they were in there earlier and when they were out. The change
happened when the were put back.

But that had nothing to do with naming Ethernet interfaces. At least to
a human it didn't. They're still on the same PCI bus (0, and soldered to
the same places on MB, as I find I've said before).

I'll take the UBS3 card and the RME sound-card back out and see what
happens.

Do you know something interesting about screwdrivers and UDEV?

--
Glenn English