NetworkManager and systemd-networkd/systemd-resolved

Hello,

on my notebook computer, I have a WLAN interface that is managed with NetworkManager and a cable-bound network interface that gets its static IP address by a systemd-networkd configuration file. But as of course on a portable notebook the cable-bound network interface is not always connected, it is a additionally also managed by NetworkManager. Hostname resolution takes place through systemd-resolved, that is, /etc/resolv.conf is a symbolic link to /run/systemd/resolve/stub-resolv.conf .

This all works fine so far, but when the cable-bound interface is not connected (that means, when NetworkManager de-activated the connection), the nameservers defined for that connection in the systemd-networkd configuration file are still in the active systemd-resolved configuration, as can be seen in the file /run/systemd/resolve/resolv.conf and in the output of "resolvectl status". Though this is - at least in my case with maximum of three nameservers - only a cosmetic problem, my goal is that the nameservers defined for the cable-bound connection disappear from the active systemd-resolved configuration when the cable is disconnected.

Is it possible to realize such a combination of NetworkManager and systemd-networkd/systemd-resolved?

Regards
  Christoph