Re: Fwd: Re: AMD 10.2 netinstall

Whether you can use the "netinstall" CD depends on whether your device's network connection requires one of those non-free drivers.  If it needs a driver that isn't on the CD (which is more likely, the smaller the install medium) to retrieve the drivers it needs...

Well, you get the picture.  (If not, read "Catch 22" by Joseph Heller...  In fact, read it anyway if you haven't already!)
Enjoy!
Rick