Re: No sound with Pulseaudio

Hello everybody out there!

	Sorry, once again I have been busy on so many other things.

On 2020/01/09 10:12 pm, Georgi Naplatanov wrote:
> something is wrong on that computer.

	Indeed.

> This is output of mine:
>

> $ fuser -v /dev/snd/*
>                      USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
> /dev/snd/controlC0:  gosho      2067 F.... pulseaudio
> /dev/snd/controlC1:  gosho      2067 F.... pulseaudio
> /dev/snd/controlC2:  gosho      2067 F.... pulseaudio
> /dev/snd/pcmC1D0p:   gosho      2067 F...m pulseaudio

	On the laptop:

$ fuser -v /dev/snd/*

	I have not forgotten anything when copy-pasting, there is simply no output.

> Try this:
>  - run as root
> 	# alsactl init
>  - restart the computer
>  - then start alsamixer as ordinary user and tune all channels

	It did not change anything: there is still nothing but a virtual output
in PAVUControl.

	Really, the problem seems to be lying on Pulsaudio configuration, not
in Alsa. Still, I do not know what to do to make a clean configuration
for Pulseaudio.

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS