Re: No sound with Pulseaudio

Hello everybody out there!

	My apologies for having been silent so long, I have had some other
obligations. Anyway.

Le 06/01/2020 à 11:44, Selim T. Erdoğan a écrit :
> Try "systemctl stop timidity.service"

	Well, I have done this and it seems Timidity has indeed stopped:

# lsof | grep /dev/snd/
lsof: WARNING: can't stat() fuse.gvfsd-fuse file system /run/user/1000/gvfs
      Output information may be incomplete.
alsactl    573                       root    4r      CHR
116,7       0t0      17199 /dev/snd/controlC0

	But the soundcard still does not appear in Pavucontrol. Therefore, I am
not so certain the problem comes from Timidity.

	Best regards.

--
Yoann LE BARS
http://le-bars.net/yoann/