automounting sshfs

Hi,

I followed

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/467081/sshfs-with-on-demand-mounting/
546102

to automount a directory with sshfs.

I added into /etc/fstab

sshfs#fs:/mnt/disk/data/spatzen /home/spatzen/Ablage fuse
noauto,allow_other,x-systemd.automount,_netdev,user,IdentityFile=/home/
spatzen/.ssh/id_rsa,reconnect 0 0

Generated as described on stackexchange a unit file: systemctl daemon-reload

root@nanette:~# systemctl list-unit-files --type automount
UNIT FILE                         STATE
home-spatzen-Ablage.automount     generated
proc-sys-fs-binfmt_misc.automount static

2 unit files listed.
root@nanette:~#

Restarted the automount unitfile (even rebooted), but when I try to automount,
I get a strange error

spatzen@nanette:~$ ls -l /home/spatzen/Ablage/
ls: cannot access '/home/spatzen/Ablage/': Too many levels of symbolic links
spatzen@nanette:~$

It seems the system is doing something, but not the right thing. If I mount
manually  as user spatzen (mount /home/spatzen/Ablage) that works well...

Any idea and hint is welcome.

Thanks
Rainer