OT: Apple Flame War Ahead (Was Re: apple mini)

On 2020-01-05, mick crane <mick.crane@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes I know this is Debian user list
> yes I know that apple is unix.
> I got an apple mini to give to somebody
> to clean it up is that
> "userdel"
> "makeusr" or something like that ?
> mick

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208496

Of course, if your brother-in-law is secretly working for the DGSE (and
your threat model's an eventual forensic analysis of the drive by
determined professionals with all the time in the universe available to
them---12 billion years more or less and counting?---maybe you should
complicate matters by taking David C.'s advice).

Or perhaps you should simplify *everything* by tending an ear to the horse's
mouth and remaining on-topic, friend.

--
"J'ai pour me guérir du jugement des autres toute la distance qui me sépare de
moi." Antonin Artaud