Re: Any Bluetooth 5 adapter Debian compatible

On 2020-01-05, Jonas Smedegaard <jonas@jones.dk> wrote:

> Most bluetooth adapters work when adding nonfree blobs to the mix.

Not to belabor a trivial point, but I wondered whether "natively" (about
whose definition I didn't really reflect when first reading the OP) is
actually synonymous with free as opposed to nonfree in the Debian sense
(though upon reading your post it seems likely that must've been what
the OP meant by the word), or whether it doesn't in fact denote
something entirely orthogonal to that concept.