Re: Backup Times on a Linux desktop

Hi,

> Anyway from my experience borg is the best and I can recommend it wormly.

I appreciate you answering in the fullest how you do backups and I used borg
in the past which I can recommend as well. But I really want to focus on how
to trigger the backup in an automated way and not in which tool is recommended
to use.

> My use case is quite opposite. I shut down the backup server as I do only
> weekly and monthly backups.

I assume u trigger them manually then? I would like to do them automatically
and hopefully forget about them that they exist and do the occasional check if
they work or not :)

--
Cheers
Konstantin