Got a puzzle here

I run apache2  in a www-data sandbux, so I occasionally see some network
traffic as someone downloads what I offer on my web page.

gkrellm is showing heavy, at my upload bandwith limit traffic. and has
been for a couple hours.

But that not enough to point htop fingers at the perp.

lsof |grep www-data shows me several hundred lines of "no perms" errors
without nameing the source of the errors other than apache2.  How do I
find the file causing those errors?  Thats question #1 here.

Humm. in /var/log/httpd/other_vhosts_access.log, is looks as if both
www.yandex.com/bots and www.semrush.com/bot.html are trying to download
all of my nitros9 stuff, which is a unix like OS for the trs-80 color
computer.

If that was going to a private user, I'd not have a problem with it, but
how do I disable the bots from sucking at all on a weekly basis? This is
not the first time they used my bandwidth for many hours at a time.

Any help with apache2 rules would be much appreciated.

Thanks all.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
 - Louis D. Brandeis