Re: New Buster install crashing

On 2019-10-31, J.W. Foster <jfoster81747@yahoo.com> wrote:

> So this is the issue. This is a newly built system hardware that is
> all cutting edge and I have other Linux OS as well as windows
> installed and all wo rk well. I have had a consistent issue with
> Buster crashing the system. I can only tell that it is losing control
> of the keyboard and mouse which leaves me with a reboot situation
> with journal recovery. It's been years since I encountered an issue
> like this and I have been using Debian since the ear ly floppy drive
> days.  The thing I am seeking is where to look for logs that indicate
> specifically what is occurring. I know this is a vague question, so
> if you need more specific info just let me know.Thanks!John

What astounds me is why you wouldn't spontaneously reveal the specific
nature of your hardware so that others here who might have the same or
similar material could offer a clue, or, if eventually you resolve
anything, receive one.

--
We do not remember what we might have been before birth. This, and only this,
gives hope of oblivion.--Insufficient!