Re: Default Debian install harassed me

goleo . wrote:

> You are a bunch of hypocrites and assholes, you are not
> fighting for freedom, you just provide separate contrib and
> non-free repositories just to make up illusion of fighting fighting
> for freedom.

by saying this you are describing your self at the same moment.

Feel free to start your own linux distribution and make things better, also
feel free to choose another better one. No one is forcing you to use Debian
and honestly I do not understand how you can use this language in public.

My advise to you: go back to school and visit your doctor