Does Debian have a yum security equivalent

Hello Debian Community,

I've been unable to find information about how to use apt, apt-get, or aptitude to get security erratum information on a Debian 10 server. Is there a yum security equivalent in Debian? Specifically I am looking to query the Debian repos for DSA advisory information. For example I know that I need to install an update to e2fsprogs, and I have the email from Debian with the 'DSA-4535-1' but is there a way I can get that information on the Debian server itself through the command-line?

Regards,

Matthew Wilkinson