Re: Does Debian have a yum security equivalent

On Wed, Oct 02, 2019 at 04:18:48PM +0000, Wilkinson, Matthew wrote:
> Specifically I am looking to query the
> Debian repos for DSA advisory information. For example I know that I need to
> install an update to e2fsprogs, and I have the email from Debian with the
> 'DSA-4535-1' but is there a way I can get that information on the Debian
> server itself through the command-line?

lynx -dump https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/DSA-4535-1

This also works with a CVE number.  For example,

lynx -dump https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/CVE-2019-5094

Or with a source package name:

lynx -dump https://security-tracker.debian.org/tracker/e2fsprogs