Re: usr merge apparently breaks amanda

On Fri, 06 Sep 2019 18:30:30 +0100
Tixy <tixy@yxit.co.uk> wrote:

> Is the problem being talked about here different to amanda usr-merge
> bug 939411 [1] which I saw that mentioned in another thread [2] ?
>
> [1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=939411
> [2] https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2019/09/msg00219.html

They are different. And, as Gene was involved in the discussion on the
Amanda hackers list that lead to 93411, I trust he has made appropriate
adjustments to his installation.

--
"When we talk of civilization, we are too apt to limit the meaning of
the word to its mere embellishments, such as arts and sciences; but