Re: What is agetty, and why can't it be stopped?

On Mon 10 Jun 2019 at 00:52:21 +1000, Erik Christiansen wrote:

> On 09.06.19 06:59, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > And what do we call that Erik, thats much bigger than a normal foop, a
> > megafoop maybe?  Good grief, Charley Brown.  And we're stuck with it. :(
>
> Well now, there are folks who have observed that not all progress is
> forward, .....

Indeed there are; their promotion of "backward progress" mangles the
English language and brings into doubt any subsequent argument being
promoted. Are these the same people who observe "forward regression"
in some processes?

Incidentally, the OP has no intention of changing the init system he
is using. He has enough problems on his plate already.

--
Brian.