Re: WiFi connection failure with octopi

	Hi.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 02:16:30PM -0500, Thomas George wrote:
> I think this is basically a Debian problem. Octopi-buster-lite is a
> program to control 3D printers. It is packaged on raspbian-buster

Here's your assumption is faulty for the first time.
Raspian and Debian have different kernels, and network connectivity is
one of those cases where it matters.

> The authors used Debian's wireless capabilities, did not rewrite them.

And here's the second time. They go at great lengths in Raspian to hide
the "complexity" of WiFi from the user.
Barring the NetworkManager, they do not do it in Debian.

So, it's like Jonas wrote - show us the problem while using proper
Debian, not Raspian.

Reco