Re: WiFi connection failure with octopi

I think this is basically a Debian problem. Octopi-buster-lite is a program to control 3D printers. It is packaged on raspbian-buster for a raspberrypi to be a low cost single purpose headless pc to be managed by wifi from a Debian desktop. The authors used Debian's wireless capabilities, did not rewrite them. The solution to my problem must lie in properly setting up Debian's wireless programs.