Re: A cache problem of some sort?

On 11/30/2019 07:17 AM, Reco wrote:
	Hi.

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 07:00:51AM -0600, Richard Owlett wrote:
I have a problem with
[https://www.nia.nih.gov/health/sample-menus-healthy-eating-older-adults]

In the 2nd paragraph it says "The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s ChooseMyPlate offers sample 2-week menus."

There is a bad link labeled "sample 2-week menus". It links to
[https://www.choosemyplate.gov/budget-sample-two-week-menus].
{apparently should go to https://www.choosemyplate.gov/sites/default/files/2WeekMenusAndFoodGroupContent.pdf}

Same thing here. Whatever they fixed did not include that page, as it
is served with Last-Modified header set to Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:51:50 GMT

Reco

Thank you. I hadn't realized I could check the "Last-Modified header". I get the same information. I had reported the problem on 11/22/2019.

I'm not an expert in the detailed "structure" of the internet.
What's the likelihood of we both going through thru something "cache like" when accessing the website?

I plan on submitting a follow-up report and wish to demonstrate due diligence, so to speak.