Re: Extracting tabular text from a pdf

On 11/27/2019 02:26 PM, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
I just remembered ;-) that I can send you a sample of what I got by selecting
in Okular and then pasting into a text file.

After thinking about it, maybe it is not what you're looking for (and you
won't have to load Wheezy to find out, although I am fairly sure Okular is
available in other versions of Debian and works pretty much the same.

I'm running Stretch with the MATE desktop. The only problem I've encountered is the Help system depends on KDE.

However, _The Okular Handbook_ handbook is available at
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kdegraphics/okular/okular.pdf

and as HTML at
https://docs.kde.org/trunk5/en/kdegraphics/okular