Re: Extracting tabular text from a pdf

I just remembered ;-) that I can send you a sample of what I got by selecting
in Okular and then pasting into a text file.

After thinking about it, maybe it is not what you're looking for (and you
won't have to load Wheezy to find out, although I am fairly sure Okular is
available in other versions of Debian and works pretty much the same.

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 02:56:17 PM rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 02:39:40 PM Richard Owlett wrote:
> > On 11/27/2019 11:58 AM, rhkramer@gmail.com wrote:
> > > On Wednesday, November 27, 2019 12:07:16 PM Richard Owlett wrote:
> > with the only (minor) problems being an extra
> >
> > > line containing some unprintable characters (□ -- copied and pasted
> > > here, but they show up differently in nedit)  (and a line end
> > > character).
>
> Oops, I meant to say an extra line with those unprintable characters
> between each row of the columns (between each line).
>
> > Thank you for answering the question I *ACTUALLY* asked. *ROFL*
>
> Hmm, I feel like I've screwed up somewhere -- let the list down ;-)
>
> Have a good day -- I'm sure you'll let us know if that is not what you're
> looking for.
Fresh/Refrigerated Foods:
Fruits/Vegetables
□