Re: Serial port software

Paul Sutton wrote:
> "Something that gives as close to a proper RS232 serial port operation
> as possible."

As someone mentioned already, cutecom is a nice graphical interface.

If you work on the console then I'd suggest picocom. It has fewer
features than minicom (e.g. kermit, rzsz integration), but for basic
operations (e.g. changing serial parameters) picocom works far better
for me than minicom. Being able to specify the serial parameters on the
command line is a big bonus for me, YMMV.

Thomas