Re: USB Examiner Package? Special USB Kernel Modules?

Hi,

tomas@tuxteam.de wrote:
> That's extremely difficult to test: imagine the thing programmed to get
> only active during full-moon and behave otherwise as a normal stick?

A more exotic proposal:
Become good friend with a veterinarian for small animals and use the
X-ray machine.
  https://www.minxray.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/custom.jpg

(I would propose a larger safety distance. The suspect is not supposed
 to flee.)

I forwarded "[1]" already. Impressive device.
I wonder whether there are already modified UPSes which serve as power
surge filters for USB devices.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas