Re: USB Examiner Package? Special USB Kernel Modules?

Thank you for your responses.  Note that I am in *no* hurry.

Re:  Safety. (most responses)

In a way, I *am* setting up my own "Forensics Lab", and will be happy to help out any Malware Mitigation organizations out there, that are interested in USB issues.

Instead of a Raspberry Pi (Great suggestion.  Thanks!) I have a really old Luggable, which doesn't, natively have USB, but Pcmcia instead.  I have a Pcmcia USB card, with no Power Source (so anything plugged in, requires external power).  It won't be Buster, but I plan on using a Custom (compiled) Kernel without a USB support.

You see, I *doing* some Homework. And the Doc Directory of the Linux Kernel is helping me a lot!

My suspicion, by the way, is that the Power types of Malware are caused by shorting out some Pins.

Kenneth Parker

Kenneth Parker