Re: alternatives to gmail?

My experience of sight loss is not what motivates my use of a web browser to access this account. Instead, it is that I must, in the course of work and research, direct other individuals to this inbox in public places.
Karen

On Tue, 19 Nov 2019, Curt wrote:

On 2019-11-19, Reco <recoverym4n@enotuniq.net> wrote:

And there's something that escapes me in this thread. If "shell account"
forces OP to use, say, links2 or w3m. Why bother with web-interface to
e-mail at all? e-mail is only good and proper if used from a proper MUA,
be it mutt, pine or gnus.

I seem to remember the OP being visually disabled. Maybe this explains
that somehow, as they say here.

Reco

--
“The cradle rocks above an abyss, and common sense tells us that our existence
is but a brief crack of light between two eternities of darkness.”