Re: alternatives to gmail?

	Hi.

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 01:00:03PM +0000, Mark Rousell wrote:
> In particular, SquirrelMail gets a mention on this list. SquirrelMail
> has seen little development in the last few years and, for that reason,
> probably doesn't rely much on Javascript

In fact, SquirrelMail is perfectly usable without any Javascript at all.
I still have to use the thing from time to time, works like a charm in
w3m browser.

And there's something that escapes me in this thread. If "shell account"
forces OP to use, say, links2 or w3m. Why bother with web-interface to
e-mail at all? e-mail is only good and proper if used from a proper MUA,
be it mutt, pine or gnus.

Reco