Re: alternatives to gmail?

On Tue, 19 Nov 2019, Mark Rousell wrote:
You don't need to have any say in what webmail software they use. But,
due to your specific requirements, the fact remains that you will have
to choose your email hosting company depending on the webmail software
they offer because, as you have already found out, not all webmail
software works as you need it to.

Nope, do not need webmail software names at all.
just need to visit, test, and move on. no more, no less.
Gosh I feel like I am in a Monty Python sketch...or a SUSE book.
laughs,
Karen