Re: enigmail

        Hi.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2019 at 12:57:16PM -0700, D. R. Evans wrote:
> I see that the update to debian stable that I was going to do today
> wants to update thunderbird but remove enigmail. Does anyone have any
> insight into how long it is likely to take before enigmail will be
> made compatible with the thunderbird that debian stable wants to
> install?

Currently only unstable provides engimail that's compatible with
thunderbird 68. Assuming that things will go as they usually are, the
answer to your question is "then they release Debian 11".

Maybe some kind soul will do a backport, but given [1] - enigmail has no
future anyway, so I'd start looking for alternatives if I were you.

Reco

[1] https://blog.thunderbird.net/2019/10/thunderbird-enigmail-and-openpgp/