enigmail

I see that the update to debian stable that I was going to do today wants to
update thunderbird but remove enigmail. Does anyone have any insight into how
long it is likely to take before enigmail will be made compatible with the
thunderbird that debian stable wants to install?

I remember that this happened once before, and it seemed like a very long
(weeks rather than days, if I'm remembering correctly) before I could run the
update. I hope it won't be as long this time.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://enginehousebooks.com/drevans