Re: KISS gpg

On Fri, Nov 01, 2019 at 02:12:54AM +1100, Andrew McGlashan wrote:
> If you kill all agents to stop them interfering, then use the
> - --homedir option of gpg with a copy of your files, I think you will
> have what you need.

Huh.  There's that "dash space dash dash" pattern again, from a completely
different person this time.

Is the mailing list software mangling people's posts (lines that begin
with dash dash get an extra dash space prepended), or is there some
common mail user agent in the wild that's doing this?

--testing