Re: Raspberry Pi with Debian and LUKS

OK on the serial console I'am ask for passphrase.
I found this:
https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/linux-server-73/serial-console-and-luks-passphrase-638474/

as I understand is only the last console is able to read input.

Is the a workaround for input passphrase in serial and tty0 without
change the console order in cmdline.txt ?