Re: Raspberry Pi with Debian and LUKS

Le 30/10/2019 à 19:44, basti a écrit :

- setup luks on 3rd partition and edit cryptfs

Can you describe the setup ?
What is cryptfs ? Do you mean /etc/crypttab ?

- update initramfs included crptsetup, lvm, busybox, dm_crypt, dm_mod
- reboot

What it the point in including crypto and LVM support in the initramfs if the root filesystem does not use them ?
If Debian 10, is cryptsetup-initramfs installed ?

I'm not ask for passphrase. Boot hangs on "device-mapper"

Please post the complete messages.

I don't know how I can start busybox for debuging in this state.

Add "break" to the kernelcommand line.