[OT] Good old times. was Re: Firefox Seems to Have a Mind of It's Own

Hi,

deloptes wrote:
> I did a small research  how it was in the 18th century [...]
> I demand that it is brought back,

It won't last. I am the proof:

> 2 years grammar (means latin language)

Check: Per aspera ad astra.

> 2 years logic

Check: Ex falso quodlibet.

> 2 years rhetoric

Check: Ich bin der Geist, der stets verneint. Und das mit Recht;
       denn alles was entsteht, ist wert dass es zugrunde geht. (*)

> - after this you can learn whatever you want

~ Ah! ça ira, ça ira, ça ira ~
~ les aristocrates à la lanterne! ~

... and we are back in modern times.

(*) I am the mind who always negates. And this with reason;
    because everything which comes about, is worth to perish.
    (Mephisto in Goethe's "Faust")

Have a nice day :)

Thomas